Thursday, December 3, 2009
Actually, ive been thingking about create small network @ my house, since i have old computer which i save it @ IARD Lab while i not use it on this time.
My Plann was Easy . Create Proxy using old computer and my laptop and my new computer could access it using my proxy. The Benefit ? Well, since i only have 3GB Quota's from Indosat M2 it will save my quota.
Here is the complete plan of my home networking
Friday, November 6, 2009
TOSHIBA L310 :
– Intel Dual Core 1,8 GHz
– 1 GB RAM
– Intel GMA 965
– Hardisk 200 GB
I think my Laptop work slowly. This happen since ubuntu 8.04 - 9.10 . I find out how to tweak but most of them it is only half success. I got ide and try it out, the result so far is good. it only load 30%.
Here is the tips n trick :
1. CPU Frequency Scaling Monitor. Set it to be PowerSave
this will force laptop to work on the minimum speed which could allow. On my case it work on 800 MHz.
2. Set up Session startup
Menu > System > Preferences > Startup Application
There is a lot daemon services which startup when boot @ first time. I think shutdown a few services will be good think . On My case, i've shutdown
— Bluetooth Manager
— Check For new hardware drivers
— Evolution Alarm Notifier (Evolution Mail)
— Gnome Do ( jika sebelumnya install gnome do )
— Gwibber ( Microblogging Client for Gnome )
— Print Queue Applet
— Remote Desktop
— update notifier
— Visual Assistance
— ( Maybe there are another services again? )
3. The most application which need much resources is FIREFOX
Firefox Themes could affect to laptop performance's . For that, change your themes which more simply and light. On my case i used Foxdie Blue Theme
4. Lighweight Multimedia Player Menggunakan multimedia player
I've change my mind go to other heart...hehehe...i mean choose Audacious which need less resources than rythmbox.
5. shutdown Compiz(Desktop Effect)
Menu > System > Preferences > Appearance > Visual Effects > None
Now, I thing your laptop will be more faster than before after restart your system
Well , Im not Angel either demon just human . Maybe there is other tips n trick ? Thanx for advices
Original Post by
– Gaous Afrizal –
Thursday, May 28, 2009
On this tutorial i dont wanna talk to much, so i will give you tutorial using screenshot. Another question dont hesitate me to ask :)
1. Insert DVD or CD ubuntu Jaunty Jackalope
2. Boot From CD and DVD
3. Choose Install Ubuntu, so you will going into this stage
4. Welcome Sceen
5. Setting Time
6. Keyboard Layout ( By default we use n choose USA )
7. Setting Partition
a. If you wanna use all ( entire hardisk )
7b. If you wanna use manual ( I suggest use manual ) . If so follow next step
8. Prepare Partition
i have my assume, your partition on first places ( it will read /dev/sda1 ) and you still doesnt have linux partition.
9. Create or Edit Partition
it will same ... on this case i use "edit" option . Filesystem not NTFS but REISERFS
Partition Filesystem not NTFS but REISERFS
Mount point will be the place where the partition will active. Example, First Partition usually we Call C: drive on Windows
10. Create Swap Partition
if you have enough memory ( Ex : 1 Gb Memory ), then you dont need create a big swap just 200 MB it's okey.
11. Create User and Password
12. Importing Document from Another system if you have
13. Result configuration before you begin install system into hardisk
14. Installation begin
15. Restart System after installation finish
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
1. The truth is i didnt understand about database, oracle, MySQL, postgreSQL. Still, until now im not understand and not mastering the SQL Language. The problem is not between interest or not interest. It's how to praticing it to learning n understanding SQL Language.
2. I didnt understand Algorithme or Programming. Well, this is my lack i thought. Its not im lazy learning programming languange, but well i didnt know how to write a single program n what that program to do. but Reading algorithm n someone program source code i could read it :)
3. When im not interesting on the subject, it's difficult for me to learning it. It's getting to long for me to learning it.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Welcome to gaous afrizal blog. This is my first post. well actually this is not my first blog! .
Actually i have so many Blog from http://pendekarcupu.blogspot.com , http://mabes.blogspot.com , http://gyokusho.wordpress.com , http://gaouz.co.cc , http://blinc3k.multiply.com what again?to many i think, another blog which i maintenance together http://id-senibeladiri.blogspot.com ( unfortunately i've never one single post :D. Im so sorry Mr.Hartcone) , and then maintenance http://iardcenter.org a place for sharing knowledege . And now i come back to Blogspot ( http://gaousafrizal.blogspot.com ) and Wordpress ( http://gaousafrizal.wordpress.com ) i hope i could consistence and survive. Maybe i will move when i have Collocation Server which one i will maintenance with my Beloved Wive